HDB Plumber Services
As the preferred HDB plumber in Singapore, with most of our customers living in HDB, we understand the difficulties home owners faced when hiring a plumber in Singapore and the required guidelines of HDB when installing and repairing of your home plumbing works. Having worked with hundreds of customers a year, below are some information which might be useful to you.
Plumbing Services Include:
- Repairing, installation and replacement of sanitary & plumbing fixtures
- Plugging of pipe leakage
- Pipe installation
- Clearing of Choked pipes, basin, toilet bowls, floor traps, manholes etc, by manual labour or machine assisted
- Repair and replacement of water taps, mixer taps, piping, bottle traps, flexible hoses, basins, sink bowls
- Repair and replacement of toilet bowl, flush cisterns and toilet accessories
- Repair water heaters (instant or storage)
- Supply and install of water heaters (instant or storage) and dustbins
- New / Re-piping for entire housing units using copper, PVC or Stainless steel pipes
- Replacement of Toilet Flooring, shower screens, aluminum doors etc.
New HDB Home Owners
For new hdb home owners, with many being their first time getting their keys to a new home, it is often confusing and fustrating if you do not work with a renovation contractor. The necessary planning and process for each phrase requires industry knowledge to know how things work and function.
For plumbing works in your new home, below will be the areas for home owners to take note.
- Installation of Instant / Storage heaters (for customers looking to use Citygas gas heaters, please visit them to enquire)
- Supply Labor to Install Kitchen Sink / Tap
- Supply Labor to Connect Toilet Spray Point
- Washing Machine Area Tap Replacement (Depending on model of washing machine)
Resale HDB Home Owners (Kitchen + 2 Toilet Renovation)
For home owners buying a resale flat, it is a common practice to renovation the entire kitchen and toilet area. With age, most kitchen cabinets and flooring are usually in a terrible state when they are sold which makes it a norm for home owners to rebuild the area.
Our job as plumbers usually start once hacking work has been completed in the desired areas
- Supply Labor and Material to Install Temporary Water Point – After initial hacking works are done
- Supply Labor and Material to Install Piping for Whole House (Copper / Stainless Steel Pipes)
Phrase 2 (Once Tiling Is Completed)
- Supply Labor and Material to Connect Kitchen Sink & Water Point
- Supply Labor and Material to Connect Washing Machine Point
- Supply Labor to Install Toilet Bowl
- Supply Labor to Install Toilet Sink & Tab
- Supply Labor to Install Instant / Storage Heater (For Citygas Gas heaters, please visit them)
- Supply Labor to Install Shower Set
Our HDB Plumbing Price Rate
|Description of Services and Pricing
|Unit Rates (SGD)
|Clearing of Choke Toilet Bowl
|Clearing of Choke Floor Trap
|Labour and Material to Repair Leak at Exposed Copper Pipe or UPVC Pipe
|Replace Kitchen Sink / Basin
|Supply & Replace Water Trap for Kitchen Sink
|Replace Sink / Basin
|Supply Labor & Material to Install Pipping for Whole House
|From $800 onwards
HDB Plumbing Problems
HDB Floor Trap Choke
HDB floor trap choke is a common problem for many homeowners. As with all clogs and choke, floor trap chokes are usually caused by accumulated oil residues, clothes or any other foreign objects that may have fallen into the floor trap without you noticing it.
At Singapore Plumbing 24hrs, our team of experienced plumbers, equipped with the right tools such as high pressure jet flush or spin swaging tool can clear any foreign object trapped in your floor trap thus ensuring smooth water flow
HDB Water Leaks
Water leaks are often one of the reasons homeowners contact us plumbers to request for a fix. These water leaks can varies from water pipe leaks to faucet leaks
At Singapore Plumbing 24hrs, our team of experienced plumbers will first identify the cause of the leak.
Water Pipe Leaks
If the cause of the leak was due to a damage water pipe, our plumbers will replace the damage area.
If it was a faucet leak, our plumbers will need to identify if the leaks is from either the faucet or joints. Only by identify the root cause, we can either replace the joints with new seals or for damaged faucet, we will replace a new faucet.